Our staff is dedicated to helping you with the financial aid process during your four years at Oxy.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We understand that the aid process can be confusing and complicated, but hope to make it easier. Here are some helpful guidelines:
- Submit all documents by our published deadlines. This is important to our process and our ability to make sure you receive your funding on time.
- Always sign your forms— most forms require both parent and student signatures. All forms require original signatures (no electronic signatures).
- Check your e-mail. Our primary form of communication is e-mail. We send out award letters, changes to award letters, and required document notices via e-mail.
- If you are unable to provide any requested documentation or have questions about a required form, give us a call.
- Occidental College is a member of the Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) offered through the College Board. All application materials are uploaded via this secure portal.
- If you have questions or concerns, please complete the appointment request form to arrange a virtual meeting with a member of the financial aid team. We are here to help.